FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Solomon Carter, of the Kentucky Infantry Co. K, at far left in white shirt. Others are unknown. Photo was taken at Camp Nelson. Submitted by descendant Wayne Carter. See details in Spring '03 Camp Nelson Dispatch. Henry Parsons Wade on left, friend James Brison in middle, and James Wade on right. Submitted by descendant Mark Donnelly. See details in Winter 2002 Camp Nelson Dispatch. Camp Nelson's Wernwag ante-bellum covered bridge which remained in use until 1928 (today only the stone abutments remain) and the now condemned (yet still standing) modern steel span bridge. Artifacts found on the Camp Nelson Grounds. Submitted by Mary Kindred of the nearby Wolfrun Wildlife Refuge and Educational Facility, Inc.
Recent acquisition by Camp Nelson Foundation through an Ebay auction. Quartermaster journal penned by Capt. Theron E. Hall. Newly found photo of Capt. T. E. Hall, Camp Nelson Union Army Supply Depot Quartermaster.
MORE PHOTOS OF CAMP NELSON
© CAMP NELSON RESTORATION AND PRESERVATION FOUNDATION